Reopening 6 Jul 2020
COVID-19 Response plan - 1 Jun 2020
Due to the current Covid-19 Global Pandemic new policies have been implemented. These policies are an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for all those who utilize this facility. The CDC has recommended certain measures be put in place for safety reasons and those measures were reviewed as my policy changes were selected. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
While these measures may seem extreme, they are being put into place to minimize your exposure to clients of the other businesses in the office suite, as well as to me and the clients I am exposed to as time progresses.
- To minimize client contact in the waiting room, please stay in your vehicle and text me when you arrive. When I am ready for you, I will message or call you to come upstairs.
- Upon arriving upstairs please wash your hands in the bathroom, after which time, if you do not already have one, a resusable face makes with a pocket for a filter will be provided free of charge at your first visit. Any additional masks will cost $10. If you do not wish to wear a mask, you will be asked to reschedule for a future date after the COVID-19 pandemic has been dealt with.
- Using an infared thermometer your temperature will be taken to ensure you are not running a fever prior to the start of the massage. Anyone running a fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- To allow time for clean up after each appointment, I will unfortunately need to ask that post session conversations be kept to a minimum. If you have questions or concerns regarding your session. Please feel free to email, call or text me and I will respond promptly.
- If you do not already have a prepaid sessions, an invoice will be emailed to your address on record and you will be asked to pay it electronically.
If you have any questions or concerns you would like to have answered or addressed please feel free to email, text or call me and I will respond and as soon as possible. Please continue to monitor this page for updates on scheduling status.
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has Coronavirus-type symptoms?
- Do you or anyone in your household travel outsite the home without a mask?
If you replied 'yes' to any of these questions, please contact us to reschedule your appointment without penalty.
Here at Knead my goal is to provide a relaxing environment where clients can go to unwind after a busy day, recover after physical activity, and restore themselves mentally, letting go of stress and centering themselves as they prepare for what comes next in their lives.
Do you think you Knead a massage? Do you Knead a reason to book one? Here are just a few benefits receiving regular massage can provide.
- Increase range of motion
- Reduce neck pain
- Promote relaxation
- Sleep better
- Relieve tension headaches
- Enhance exercise performance
- Reduce muscle tension
- Manage low-back pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Relieve stress
- Improve circulation
- It feels great!